Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Joy of Life : My Personal Reflections a book by Dr Rakesh Voggu PhD

Joy of Life : My Personal Reflections a book by Dr Rakesh Voggu PhD

It's with the way I had grown up by watching surroundings, my childhood, school, maternal village, native village, junior college, graduation, entering state capital metro city Hyderabad for post-graduation, garden city Bengaluru for Doctoral studies and research and my research experience in USA and Japan after my PhD. It gives my reflections on how to grow up from village kid to work under several world-class mentors from India, Japan, UK, Europe, and the USA.  Going to my grandfather's mango plantations from the age 5 to paddy fields and about many more about the places i had visited including cuisine i love, i ate and i cook now......... ,  places I visited throughout the world and impact of science research travel or tourism in my consulting and talent grooming business, I had set up in the year 2013.  It is about people I met and grown up from childhood and those who influenced me.


In summary, it is my personal reflections about how to grow and get educated in a natural way with the resource available to you.  I want it to be a starting guide to my talent grooming program called www.adeptkids.com. 


Looking forward to your inputs and our times during study to get a special mention in this book.   Mention your thoughts also. Please share it to me at rakeshvoggu@gmail.com or WhatsApp +91 8886443827

No comments:

Post a Comment